airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airavata Registry Considerations
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 13:45:42 GMT
Hi Supun,

This is very good analysis, you have nicely embraced the problem. Before we jump into the
solution, we may want to do small POC’s to validate your claims.

Thank you for getting a headstart, this also cuts into GSoC goals of Douglas’s project.
So lets work on this collaboratively.

Hi Madhu,

Can you please provide guidance on this effort on how to academically approach the data management
challenges of Airavata. The students might appreciate insights on how to profile and benchmark
any possible solutions.

Cheers,
Suresh

and possible modification and alternatives. You can find the document at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XWAQLtdtCf9nTigAz6r5JINHR99bP0oeYaTgeEIVr4w/edit#