airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Supun Nakandala as Airavata PMC member/committer
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 17:14:29 GMT
Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata has asked Supun Nakandala to become
a committer and PMC member based on his contributions to the project. We are pleased to announce
that he has accepted. Supun first contributed to Airavata during GSoC 2014 and continually
made contributions since then.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity. Being a PMC member
enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in welcoming Supun to Airavata.

Cheers,
Suresh
(On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)