airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipurn Doshi <nido...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: How to get experiment output?
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 21:42:01 GMT
Hi Kenneth,

We figured out the errors and found out that some of the old PGA code
hadn't made their way to the commits.
Although, we fixed them, right now we are facing the issue of Experiments
not launching on SDSC Dev Portal. The problem looks trivial and we hope to
fix it by either today evening or max tomorrow morning.

--
-Sincerely,
Nipurn Doshi