airavata-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From priyanshu patra <pri.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions in launching a workflow
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 07:23:00 GMT
Hi everyone,

I was following the same link mentioned above to launch a workflow
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/XBAYA+Quick-Start+Tutorial

As described, after starting the server and registering the sample
applications,I launched the xbaya GUI using ./xbaya-gui.sh .
However,after registering the applications by setting up the registery
using Registry → Setup Airavata Registry, I don't get the list of available
sample applications in Component List window as mentioned in step2 of Using
XBAYA GUI.
 It gets stuck after the following execution
[INFO] connected to rabbitmq: amqp://guest@127.0.0.1:5672/ for
airavata_rabbitmq_exchange
[INFO] Settings loaded from
jar:file:/home/priyanshu-sekhar/gsoc/airavata/modules/distribution/xbaya-gui/target/apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.15-SNAPSHOT/lib/airavata-client-configuration-0.15-SNAPSHOT.jar!/airavata-client.properties
[INFO] Setting Java trust store to aiaravata.jks

What could be the problem here?

Thanks,
Priyanshu

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 4:04 AM, DImuthu Upeksha <dimuthu.upeksha2@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Shameera,
>
> I checkout 0.14_release branch and it worked.
>
> Thank You
> Dimuthu
>
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 8:42 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <
> shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ​Hi Dimuthu
>>
>> If you are trying above steps with current master then it will not work,
>> but if you try with latest release (0.14) it should work. If you need to
>> make this works with master, first you need to pull latest changes from the
>> repo and then you should do following additional steps,
>>
>> 1. in airavata-server.properties file change default.registry.gateway
>> property to "sample" , eg: default.registry.gateway=sample
>> 2. when setup registry  use gatewayId as "sample"
>> 3. When launching workflow provide dummy token id.
>>
>> Shameera.
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 11:56 PM, DImuthu Upeksha <
>> dimuthu.upeksha2@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am tying to run a workflow in Airavata by following this [1] document.
>>> I managed to follow the tutorial up to point 6. Once I click run button,
>>> exceptions from both server and XBaya gui appeared. What could be the
>>> reason for that?
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/XBAYA+Quick-Start+Tutorial
>>>
>>> Server side exception
>>> ------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> INFO] Publishing status to rabbitmq...
>>>
>>> [INFO] Id:Exp112_a54225c8-d75b-4b7e-b76e-e2db5e5b01f7 : Created new
>>> experiment with experiment name Exp112
>>>
>>> [INFO] Validation of
>>> org.apache.airavata.orchestrator.core.validator.impl.SimpleAppDataValidator
>>> is SUCCESSFUL
>>>
>>> [INFO] Validation of
>>> org.apache.airavata.orchestrator.core.validator.impl.ExperimentStatusValidator
>>> is SUCCESSFUL
>>>
>>> [WARN] Error closing connection.
>>>
>>> [INFO] Couldn't identify the gateway Id using the credential token, Use
>>> default gateway Id
>>>
>>> [ERROR] Id:Exp112_a54225c8-d75b-4b7e-b76e-e2db5e5b01f7 : Couldn't
>>> identify experiment type, experiment
>>> Exp112_a54225c8-d75b-4b7e-b76e-e2db5e5b01f7 is neither single application
>>> nor workflow.
>>>
>>> [ERROR] Internal error processing launchExperiment
>>>
>>> org.apache.thrift.TException: Experiment
>>> 'Exp112_a54225c8-d75b-4b7e-b76e-e2db5e5b01f7' launch failed. Unable to
>>> figureout execution type for application
>>> Workflow1124f58fb-0385-4d52-9bd6-2e6d9ba83b45_1be4f8cc-7e7e-4e7b-994b-8bf495a1b370
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.orchestrator.server.OrchestratorServerHandler.launchExperiment(OrchestratorServerHandler.java:267)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.orchestrator.cpi.OrchestratorService$Processor$launchExperiment.getResult(OrchestratorService.java:509)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.orchestrator.cpi.OrchestratorService$Processor$launchExperiment.getResult(OrchestratorService.java:494)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:39)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:225)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>
>>> Caused by: org.apache.thrift.TException: Experiment
>>> 'Exp112_a54225c8-d75b-4b7e-b76e-e2db5e5b01f7' launch failed. Unable to
>>> figureout execution type for application
>>> Workflow1124f58fb-0385-4d52-9bd6-2e6d9ba83b45_1be4f8cc-7e7e-4e7b-994b-8bf495a1b370
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.orchestrator.server.OrchestratorServerHandler.launchExperiment(OrchestratorServerHandler.java:264)
>>>
>>> ... 8 more
>>>
>>> [ERROR] Internal error processing launchExperiment
>>>
>>> org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: Internal error processing
>>> launchExperiment
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException.read(TApplicationException.java:111)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:71)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.orchestrator.cpi.OrchestratorService$Client.recv_launchExperiment(OrchestratorService.java:192)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.orchestrator.cpi.OrchestratorService$Client.launchExperiment(OrchestratorService.java:178)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.handler.AiravataServerHandler.launchExperiment(AiravataServerHandler.java:1293)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$Processor$launchExperiment.getResult(Airavata.java:10474)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$Processor$launchExperiment.getResult(Airavata.java:10458)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:39)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:225)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>
>>>
>>> XBaya exception
>>>
>>> --------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: Internal error processing
>>> launchExperiment
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException.read(TApplicationException.java:111)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:71)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$Client.recv_launchExperiment(Airavata.java:2748)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$Client.launchExperiment(Airavata.java:2734)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.experiment.WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow.execute(WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow.java:393)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.experiment.WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow.access$000(WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow.java:82)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.experiment.WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow$1.actionPerformed(WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow.java:236)
>>>
>>> at
>>> javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022)
>>>
>>> at
>>> javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2346)
>>>
>>> at
>>> javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)
>>>
>>> at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)
>>>
>>> at
>>> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:252)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6525)
>>>
>>> at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6290)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2234)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4881)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2292)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4703)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4898)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4533)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4462)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2278)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2750)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4703)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:751)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:702)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:696)
>>>
>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:75)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:724)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:722)
>>>
>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:75)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:721)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$2.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:184)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:229)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:227)
>>>
>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport.enter(WaitDispatchSupport.java:227)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:1084)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.show(Component.java:1654)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Component.java:1606)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Window.java:1014)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Dialog.java:1005)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.dialogs.XBayaDialog.show(XBayaDialog.java:187)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.experiment.WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow.show(WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow.java:198)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.menues.RunMenuItem$8.actionPerformed(RunMenuItem.java:282)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.widgets.ToolbarButton.actionPerformed(ToolbarButton.java:55)
>>>
>>> at
>>> javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022)
>>>
>>> at
>>> javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2346)
>>>
>>> at
>>> javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)
>>>
>>> at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)
>>>
>>> at
>>> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:252)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:289)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:289)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6525)
>>>
>>> at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6290)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2234)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4881)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2292)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4703)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4898)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4533)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4462)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2278)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2750)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4703)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:751)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:702)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:696)
>>>
>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:75)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:724)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:722)
>>>
>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:75)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:721)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
>>>
>>> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Dimuthu
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> W.Dimuthu Upeksha
>>> Undergraduate
>>> Department of Computer Science And Engineering
>>>
>>> University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards,
>> Shameera Rathnayaka.
>>
>> email: shameera AT apache.org , shameerainfo AT gmail.com
>> Blog : http://shameerarathnayaka.blogspot.com/
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Regards
>
> W.Dimuthu Upeksha
> Undergraduate
> Department of Computer Science And Engineering
>
> University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
>

Mime
View raw message