airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eroma Abeysinghe <eroma.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [API] Assigning Computational Resources
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 04:04:17 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,

Project is a grouping for a collection of experiments. Meaning we can
select a project when creating an experiment. A project can have one or
many experiments grouped together. Compute resource is the super computer
which application (applications are deployed in a computer resource)
experiments are executed.
Currently in AIravata a computer resource and a project does not have a
direct link and neither we could specify projects to particular resource.

Others please correct if above is not accurate.
Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Eroma