airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Ginnaliya Gamathige <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitor jobs by JobName if JobId is null
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 02:00:04 GMT
I have seen this quite often, but this could be due to some network issue
or an issue with JCraft or the way we use JCraft not really with the job
manager not returning the jobId.

We have no issues with this approach and I think its a good idea to start
monitoring using the jobName(without waiting for jobId) incase we get some
failure immediately after job is submitted to the resource. We have a
handle to monitoring the job status.

--
Research Assistant
Science Gateways Group