airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workflow Event/Time Trigger set-up
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:39:43 GMT
Hi Alfredo,

There is no in-built support for your requirement, but you can use airavata
client API and submit experiments for the same workflow periodically.
Following are abstract steps how to do this.

when you register the workflow model in app_catalog you will get a workflow
Id,

String workflowId = airavataClient.registerWorkflow(gatewayId, workflowModel)

Then create an experiment by setting experiment applicationId as this
workflow Id.

experiment.setApplicationId(workflowId);

Set other experiment data and submit.

airavataClient.createExperiment(gatewayId, experiment)

You can run a script which runs on periodically and submit an experiment
with the same workflow Id.

For more details, have a
look org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.experiment.WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow#execute
method.

Regards,
Shameera.

--