airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: References for SSH/SCP Airavata key setup and file transfer
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:23:55 GMT
Hi Alfredo,

Yes you can transfer files from remote machine to your machine(where
airavata server is running) by setting application output type as URI when
you register the application interface on app catalog.

You can configure your ssh private and public keys in
airavata-server.properties. You need to provide correct values to following
fields.

################# ---------- For ssh key pair authentication
#public.ssh.key=/path to public key for ssh
#private.ssh.key=/path to private key file for ssh
#ssh.keypass=passphrase for the private key
#ssh.username=username for ssh connection

Regards,

Shameera.

--
Best Regards,