airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while launching task
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:49:58 GMT
This comes when there is no any compute resource configure with the
application which is you try to run here.To fixed this you should register
application deployment with any available compute resource using airavata
client. ex: client.registerApplicationDeployment(<gatewayId> ,
<ApplicationDeployment>);

We should handle this exception in airavata and show appropriet Airavat
exception instead of ArrayIndexOutBoundsException. Create a JIRA for this
issue and  patches are always welcome.

Thanks.
Shameera.

--