airavata-dev mailing list archives

From DImuthu Upeksha <dimuthu.upeks...@gmail.com>
Subject Airavata User management
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:37:42 GMT
Hi all,

I have few points to get clarified about user management in Airavata server

1. When I start the server there is an error log

[ERROR] The Credential Store Server did not start!!!

Where is this credential store? How should I configure it? What is the
usage of this credential store?
2. When I go through Airavata.Client API and client samples I could not see
that there is a authentication mechanism for users who access it (Please
correct me if there is a way). If so what is the use of a Credentials Store?

3. How does the user authorisation is done in Airavata?

Thanks
Dimuthu

--
Regards