airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Enabling Jenkins Build for Master
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 18:31:57 GMT
Hi All,

Since integration tests will require starting rabbitMQ service to be stated up before running
maven builds, I am temporarily commenting it from default build. Please enable it locally
to test the builds.

While I have infra attention, I want to make sure Jenkins is setup correctly. After ApacheCon
I will write a jenkins pre processing task to start rabbitmq before running the build.

Suresh

> On Apr 14, 2015, at 2:06 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am in a hackethon with Apache Infra at apache con. We are working on enabling Jenkins
builds. You will see emails to dev lists with failed builds. Ofcourse it will also haunt the
person who broke the build, until they fix it, so be prepared :)