airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Credit on Rackspace Cloud
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:11:17 GMT
Seems like a nice exchange to me.  I have no objections.  We should
acknowledge Creately and IntelliJ, which have both been very useful.

Marlon

On 4/20/15 11:08 AM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Rackspace has generously agreed to provide: “Apache Airavata a $2,000/month credit
Rackspace Cloud account for development/testing/whatever on our cloud.”

> In exchange, they would like us to display the thank you note with Rackspace Logo [1]
on the website/wiki. Apache JClouds and Apache Stratos already take advantage of this and
have acknowledged it [2] [3].

> Comments, thoughts and suggestions on how we might be able to use this?
>
> If you have objections on displaying this thank you note on the website, please object
now. We are also overdue to return this favor for Creately (for diagraming) and IntelliJ (IDEA,
PHPStorm and PyCharm licenses).