airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to retrieve output from an experiment
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 19:14:36 GMT
Hi Kenneth,

I will try to reproduce this and look into how it can be handled. Just to be clear, you are
not redirecting the output to any file and it is supposed to show up on the scheduler output
file right? It will be help if you can please write a PBS script for this scenario  and illustrate
what is expected.

Currently error codes are very implicit and Airavata is not cataloging them. Can you please
create a JIRA issue, we we will look into it ASAP.

Thanks,
Suresh