airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Credit on Rackspace Cloud
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:08:45 GMT
Hi All,

Rackspace has generously agreed to provide: “Apache Airavata a $2,000/month credit Rackspace
Cloud account for development/testing/whatever on our cloud.”

In exchange, they would like us to display the thank you note with Rackspace Logo [1] on the
website/wiki. Apache JClouds and Apache Stratos already take advantage of this and have acknowledged
it [2] [3].

Comments, thoughts and suggestions on how we might be able to use this?

If you have objections on displaying this thank you note on the website, please object now.
We are also overdue to return this favor for Creately (for diagraming) and IntelliJ (IDEA,
PHPStorm and PyCharm licenses).

Suresh
[1] - http://www.rackspace.com/blog/newsroom/logos-2/ <http://www.rackspace.com/blog/newsroom/logos-2/>
[2] - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/Test+Provider+Thanks <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/Test+Provider+Thanks>