airavata-dev mailing list archives

From K Yoshimoto <kenn...@sdsc.edu>
Subject Re: How to get experiment output?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 18:19:33 GMT

Hi Nipurn,

 The Echo example works for me now.  I can see STDOUT when
the job is completed.  Do you have a commandline client example
of retrieving this?  Java client call is fine, Python is better.

 I am running into a problem running a test experiment of my own.

Is there a way to get the full stack trace or other logs?

I get the following error output:
http://dev.test-drive.airavata.org/portal/sdsc/public/experiment/summary?expId=shelltest_9041c4bd-5af4-4485-bfe5-1baa062ce664

Compute resource 	trestles-login2.sdsc.edu
Experiment Status 	FAILED
Job Status 	SETUP
Creation time 	2015-04-17 18:15:06
Update time 	2015-04-17 18:15:10
Inputs

arg1: -c

arg2: /bin/hostname
Outputs 	Experiment hasn't completed. Experiment Status is : FAILED
Errors 	Error while initializing provider org.apache.airavata.gfac.ssh.provider.impl.SSHProvider.

Kenneth

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 11:11:00AM -0400, Nipurn Doshi wrote:
> Hi Kenneth,
>
> The issue is resolved. You can now use -
> http://dev.test-drive.airavata.org/portal/sdsc/public/
> We ran several echo jobs and all seem to be good.
>

> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 9:31 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Dev PGA should be working now Kenneth.
> >
> > On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 5:46 PM, K Yoshimoto <kenneth@sdsc.edu> wrote:
> >

> >> Nipurn,
> >>
> >>  Thanks for looking into this.  Please send an email update
> >> to the list when it's good to try again.
> >>
> >> Kenneth

> >> Experiments

> >> soon as

> >> http://dev.test-drive.airavata.org/portal/sdsc/public/experiment/summary?expId=shelltest_4f04d8a7-85a8-4ae4-aa07-f9e6dce7c016