airavata-dev mailing list archives

From K Yoshimoto <kenn...@sdsc.edu>
Subject Re: How to get experiment output?
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 19:33:56 GMT

My Experiment Summary does not have STDOUT and STDERR links,
rather it just has this text:

Outputs 	Experiment hasn't completed. Experiment Status is : COMPLETED

Is there someone who can investigate this experiment?
http://dev.test-drive.airavata.org/portal/sdsc/public/experiment/summary?expId=shelltest_4f04d8a7-85a8-4ae4-aa07-f9e6dce7c016