airavata-dev mailing list archives

From K Yoshimoto <kenn...@sdsc.edu>
Subject Re: how to retrieve output from an experiment
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 19:23:16 GMT

Suresh,

 I'd just like to know the appropriate way to retrieve experiment
stdout, stderr and return code.  If I need to configure that
in the experimentModel somewhere that's fine.  If there is no method
to do this currently, I'll create the JIRA issue.

Kenneth

On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 03:14:36PM -0400, Suresh Marru wrote:
> Hi Kenneth,
>
> I will try to reproduce this and look into how it can be handled. Just to be clear, you
are not redirecting the output to any file and it is supposed to show up on the scheduler
output file right? It will be help if you can please write a PBS script for this scenario
 and illustrate what is expected.

> Currently error codes are very implicit and Airavata is not cataloging them. Can you
please create a JIRA issue, we we will look into it ASAP.