airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error while building Airavata from source
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:32:26 GMT
Hi Priyanshu,

We did not update the website yet, but can you download and install rabbitmq server (refer
- https://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html <https://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html> )
and then build Airavata? That may be the cause of integration tests failing.

When I quickly try to reproduce it (without starting rabbitmq), integration tests hung but
not fail. So there could be something else we need to look. Use something like pastebin (http://pastebin.com
<http://pastebin.com/>) to send full traces.

Suresh

> On Mar 25, 2015, at 11:22 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Priyanshu,
>
> You have only sent the part of the error. please send the complete error message.
>
> Lahiru
>
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 10:21 AM, priyanshu patra <pri.patra@gmail.com <mailto:pri.patra@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I was following the official guide to build airavata from source <https://airavata.apache.org/development/build.html>
. The distribution built successfully without running tests (mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true).

> However,on building without skipping tests (mvn clean install) , I encountered the following
error-

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-failsafe-plugin:2.5:verify(default)
on project integration-tests: There are test failures.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] Please refer to /home/priyanshu-sekhar/airavata/modules/integration-tests/target/failsafe-reports
for the individual test results.
> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the
following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException>
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :integration-tests
>
> I guessed it is because of missing Maven Failsafe plugin configuration, hence I added
the following lines to "pom.xml" -