airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2015
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:53:37 GMT
Hi Danushka, Suresh,
Sorry, I missed this email earlier. Both the ideas sound interesting. I
would have definitely helped with the Ozzie idea. I can still try to help
with the second idea as well, but I feel we may be able to find a better
co-mentor for that.

I still didn't get a chance to access the proposal to comment on it,
waiting for my approval to join ASF in Melange.

thanks,
Thilina

--
https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~tgunarat/