airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Make RabbitMQ default AMQP implementation and prerequisites from next release
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 22:42:45 GMT
 Are we all saying the same thing but phrasing it differently? Correct me
if I am getting it wrong:

* AMQP will be the default messaging protocol (replaces ws messenger, guava)

* QPid will the default embedded option so quick start tutorials can have
one click start.

* RabbitMQ will be recommended option for production deployments.

Either way + 1 for Shameera’s suggestion to integrate all these from
branches into trunk and make them part of next release.

Suresh