airavata-dev mailing list archives

From priyanshu patra <pri.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error running Airavata Server
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:13:25 GMT
Hi Chathuri,

On registring sample scripts and local host by running sh
registerSample.sh(or ./registerSample.sh) following
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/XBAYA+Quick-Start+Tutorial
(Step
10), I get the following error
Exception in thread "main"
AiravataSystemException(airavataErrorType:INTERNAL_ERROR)
at
org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$registerGatewayResourceProfile_result$registerGatewayResourceProfile_resultStandardScheme.read(Airavata.java)
at
org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$registerGatewayResourceProfile_result$registerGatewayResourceProfile_resultStandardScheme.read(Airavata.java)
at
org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$registerGatewayResourceProfile_result.read(Airavata.java)
at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:78)
at
org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$Client.recv_registerGatewayResourceProfile(Airavata.java:5017)
at
org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$Client.registerGatewayResourceProfile(Airavata.java:5004)
at
org.apache.airavata.client.samples.RegisterSampleData.registerGatewayProfile(RegisterSampleData.java:93)
at
org.apache.airavata.client.samples.RegisterSampleData.register(RegisterSampleData.java:81)
at
org.apache.airavata.client.samples.RegisterSampleData.main(RegisterSampleData.java:64)

and the main server running throws the following error simultaneously
[ERROR] Gateway does not exist.Please provide a valid gateway id...

Can you please tell me why is it so?

Thanks