airavata-dev mailing list archives

From priyanshu patra <pri.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error running Airavata Server
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:50:19 GMT
Hello Supun,

Sir, now I am able to run the server but it throws OutOfMemoryError
[ERROR] Thread Thread[pool-4-thread-5,5,main] died
at
org.apache.thrift.protocol.TBinaryProtocol.readStringBody(TBinaryProtocol.java:339)
at
org.apache.thrift.protocol.TBinaryProtocol.readMessageBegin(TBinaryProtocol.java:202)
at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:27)
at
org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:225)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Morover, the server doesn't run on port 8080 as mentioned in Quick Start
Tutorials
<https://airavata.apache.org/documentation/quickstart-tutorials.html> .
[INFO] Starting Orchestrator Server on Port 8940
[INFO] Starting Gfac Server on Port 8950

Which of these should I use as Server Port to setup Airavata Registry in
XBaya Dashboard.

Thanks,
Priyanshu