airavata-dev mailing list archives

From priyanshu patra <pri.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while building Airavata from source
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:21:01 GMT
Hello everyone,
I was following the official guide to build airavata from source
<https://airavata.apache.org/development/build.html> . The distribution
built successfully without running tests (*mvn clean install
-Dmaven.test.skip=true*).

However,on building without skipping tests (*mvn clean install*) , I
encountered the following error-

[ERROR] *Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-failsafe-plugin:2.5:verify*(default) on
project integration-tests: There are test failures.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Please refer to
/home/priyanshu-sekhar/airavata/modules/integration-tests/target/failsafe-reports
for the individual test results.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :integration-tests

I guessed it is because of missing *Maven Failsafe plugin *configuration,
hence I added the following lines to "pom.xml" -
<plugin> <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId> <artifactId>

However, the error stills remains.I'm not sure exactly where the problem
lies.
Any suggestions would be of immense help!

Regards,
Priyanshu Sekhar Patra