airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Make RabbitMQ default AMQP implementation and prerequisites from next release
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 21:17:55 GMT
Hi Devs,

As of now  all the main components(Orchestrator , Workflow Enactment, GFac
and XBaya) depend on RabbitMQ AMQP implementation(Some of this
implementations are in the correspondent feature branch). I think it is
good to make rabbitMQ default from next release. WDYS? , Here we need to
update our airavata-server.properties files in the source and update the
sample wiki which says to enable rabbitMQ by editing property file.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,