airavata-dev mailing list archives

From DImuthu Upeksha <dimuthu.upeks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC]Integrate Load Balancers to Airavata Services
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:24:26 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Thanks for the quick reply.

In GSoC 2013 I worked with Apache ISIS. I was assigned to develop an
Android viewer for their REST backend. You can find sources from here [1].
This is not directly attached to ISIS codebase and my mentor needs to keep
this as a external module.

In GSoC 2014 I worked with Apache PDFBox. I implemented a OCR plugin for
PDFBox to parse pdfs with scanned images. You can find Tesseract API [2]
and OCR plugin [3] projects that I have developed for that. My mentor John
Hewson mentioned that these projects will be added to next releases of
PDFBox.

[1] https://github.com/DImuthuUpe/IsisAndroid
[2] https://github.com/DImuthuUpe/Tesseract-API
[3] https://github.com/DImuthuUpe/OCR-Plugin