airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error running Airavata Server
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 07:32:55 GMT
Hi Priyanshu,

If you want to run the binaries that you build from maven do as follows.

1. Go to $HOME/gsoc/airavata/modules/distribution/server/target
2. There you will find a *.tar.gz and .zip distributions extract one of
your choice
3. Inside the extracted folder you will find the bin folder. Go to that
folder and run ./airavata-server.sh (start - to run in daemon mode)

To run XBaya
1. Go to $HOME/gsoc/airavata/modules/distribution/xbaya-gui/target and
follow steps similar to the previous one

-Supun

--
Thank you
Supun Nakandala