airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PHP Reference Gateway Donation into Airavata Repo
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 04:16:11 GMT
Hi All,

The php reference gateway is now imported into Airavata. Please use the following new repo
locations:

Canonical Source (read+write) to be used by committers - https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata-php-gateway.git

Read Only Mirrors - https://github.com/apache/airavata-php-gateway

Please file any issues with this new web interface using component “PGA PHP Reference Gateway”.

Suresh

> On Feb 17, 2015, at 9:33 AM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:23 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> Thanks
> -Amila
>
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> XBaya has become clumsy to showcase all of the Airavata’s features. It is still good
as a workflow composer and monitoring tool but we probably want to focus on the PHP examples
for demonstrating remaining API functions like the app catalog interfaces.

> How about we create a repo within Airavata and import the latest amongst PHP Reference
Gateway codes [1] and [2] and also release it as part of Airavata Releases?

> The current version of the php example relies of Laravel framework [3] which has MIT
license [4] and is a compatible ASF V2 license.

> We can use gitsubtree or something more advanced tools like braid [3] to sync up the
Airavata client php sdks between the repos.