airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Reliability and Scalability Testing
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 03:46:17 GMT
Hi All,

Current Integration tests cover a decent amount of basic capabilities. These tests are useful
to ensure all the components are working in harmony. But as we move towards a 1.0 release
and announce Airavata is ready for production, we need to also do significant scalability
and reliability tests (run similar tests over a period of time). How about we program against
the Java SDK and write simple cron like test triggers? We could start with something like,
assuming 10 gateways are sending 100 requests each and establish that as a the base line.

Any thoughts?

Suresh