airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject PHP Reference Gateway Donation into Airavata Repo
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:31:45 GMT
Hi All,

XBaya has become clumsy to showcase all of the Airavata’s features. It is still good as
a workflow composer and monitoring tool but we probably want to focus on the PHP examples
for demonstrating remaining API functions like the app catalog interfaces.

How about we create a repo within Airavata and import the latest amongst PHP Reference Gateway
codes [1] and [2] and also release it as part of Airavata Releases?

The current version of the php example relies of Laravel framework [3] which has MIT license
[4] and is a compatible ASF V2 license.

We can use gitsubtree or something more advanced tools like braid [3] to sync up the Airavata
client php sdks between the repos.

Thoughts, objections?

Suresh
[1] - https://github.com/SciGaP/PHP-Reference-Gateway <https://github.com/SciGaP/PHP-Reference-Gateway>