airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: PHP Reference Gateway Donation into Airavata Repo
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:46:25 GMT
+1 for this contribution.

Marlon

On 2/12/15 2:31 PM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> XBaya has become clumsy to showcase all of the Airavata’s features. It is still good
as a workflow composer and monitoring tool but we probably want to focus on the PHP examples
for demonstrating remaining API functions like the app catalog interfaces.

> How about we create a repo within Airavata and import the latest amongst PHP Reference
Gateway codes [1] and [2] and also release it as part of Airavata Releases?

> The current version of the php example relies of Laravel framework [3] which has MIT
license [4] and is a compatible ASF V2 license.

> We can use gitsubtree or something more advanced tools like braid [3] to sync up the
Airavata client php sdks between the repos.