airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transfering output data to a local machine
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 21:22:32 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to run echo application in localhost using SSHProvider instead
of LocalProvider. I registered the the computing resource and application
interfaces and configured the ssh keys in gfac-config file. But when I try
to launch an experiment I get the following error. (I am using XBaya)

[INFO] Could not find SSH credentials for token - testToken and gateway id
- php_reference_gateway
Authenticating with provided token failed, so falling back to authenticate
with defaultCredentials
[ERROR] Error occurred...

Any Idea on why this is failing?

Complete stack trace can be found at http://pastebin.com/4tZYjx2Y