airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transfering output data to a local machine
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 00:41:35 GMT
If you are using SSHProvider, you should provide a valid token which is
stored in credential store specified in airavata-server properties. By
default, credential store related tables are also in the same airavata
experiment registry. You will have to save the ssh keys in to Credentials
table and use the same token when running the experiment.