airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transfering output data to a local machine
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 19:10:06 GMT
Here is a airavata server setup document which need some work before we can post it on Wiki.
Please provide feedback so it can be available on wiki for other developers.   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q1RLcudx9cfXpX8h6d3dbCSa8EF8IMiW8slpZY26wFs/edit

You can also use Ansible playbook to deploy airavata. https://github.com/SciGaP/Airavata-Ansible-Deployment

If you look into gfac-config.xml and output handlers, you will be able to understand the ssh
key configurations etc.

Thanks
Raminder

On Jan 13, 2015, at 3:21 PM, Dananji <swsachith@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Raman.
>
> I'm planning on using the 0.14 version. Is there any documents available that will show
how it could be set up?

to your local machine. Which Airavata server you are using?

> Output data movement is part of Output handlers in GFAC and you can look at that code.
I am not sure about your use case about trigger but Triggers can be supported by status messages
sent to RabbitMQ.

> Thanks
> Raminder
>
> On Jan 12, 2015, at 2:32 AM, Sachith Withana <swsachith@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> When an experiment is run, how can we copy the output file to an specified location
( ideally to my local machine)?

>> I also want to trigger an event when the output is copied. Can you please let me
know which output handler is being used to achieve this in Gfac?