airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Dananji <swsach...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Transfering output data to a local machine
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:21:02 GMT
Thanks Raman.

I'm planning on using the 0.14 version. Is there any documents available that will show how
it could be set up?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Raminder Singh" <raminderjsingh@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎13/‎01/‎2015 02:39 AM
To: "dev@airavata.apache.org" <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Transfering output data to a local machine

You can setup a SSH public key on the local machine for Airavata to transfer outputs to your
local machine. Which Airavata server you are using?

Output data movement is part of Output handlers in GFAC and you can look at that code. I am
not sure about your use case about trigger but Triggers can be supported by status messages
sent to RabbitMQ.

Thanks
Raminder