airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Transfering output data to a local machine
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 19:14:55 GMT
Questions and improvements to the Ansible playbooks are welcome. These
are not currently part of the Airavata release but we'd like to bring
them in.

Marlon

Wiki. Please provide feedback so it can be available on wiki for other developers.   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q1RLcudx9cfXpX8h6d3dbCSa8EF8IMiW8slpZY26wFs/edit

> You can also use Ansible playbook to deploy airavata. https://github.com/SciGaP/Airavata-Ansible-Deployment
>
> If you look into gfac-config.xml and output handlers, you will be able to understand
the ssh key configurations etc.

> Thanks
> Raminder
>
> On Jan 13, 2015, at 3:21 PM, Dananji <swsachith@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Raman.
>>
>> I'm planning on using the 0.14 version. Is there any documents available that will
show how it could be set up?

to your local machine. Which Airavata server you are using?

>> Output data movement is part of Output handlers in GFAC and you can look at that
code. I am not sure about your use case about trigger but Triggers can be supported by status
messages sent to RabbitMQ.

>> Thanks
>> Raminder
>>
>> On Jan 12, 2015, at 2:32 AM, Sachith Withana <swsachith@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> When an experiment is run, how can we copy the output file to an specified location
( ideally to my local machine)?

>>> I also want to trigger an event when the output is copied. Can you please let
me know which output handler is being used to achieve this in Gfac?