airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Airavata release 0.14 - RC2
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 21:48:09 GMT
Hi Kenneth--

You'll probably run into problems with the python bindings, but it is an
easy fix (I think).  The thrift files need to specify the language
bindings you want. Only three of the thrift files have python bindings
set up.

Marlon

thrift-interface-descriptions mpierce$ find . -type f -exec grep -il
"namespace py" {} \;
./airavataAPI.thrift
./airavataErrors.thrift
./workflowAPI.thrift