airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transfering output data to a local machine
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:07:23 GMT
You can setup a SSH public key on the local machine for Airavata to transfer outputs to your
local machine. Which Airavata server you are using?

Output data movement is part of Output handlers in GFAC and you can look at that code. I am
not sure about your use case about trigger but Triggers can be supported by status messages
sent to RabbitMQ.

Thanks
Raminder

On Jan 12, 2015, at 2:32 AM, Sachith Withana <swsachith@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> When an experiment is run, how can we copy the output file to an specified location (
ideally to my local machine)?

> I also want to trigger an event when the output is copied. Can you please let me know
which output handler is being used to achieve this in Gfac?