airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata release 0.14 RC1
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 06:20:51 GMT
Hi Devs,

I tried to run a sample java code and got following errors in the server
and client.

Server

39  appcatalog_data  INFO   [pool-1-thread-1] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using
dictionary class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary" (Apache
Derby 10.9.1.0 - (1344872) ,Apache Derby Network Client JDBC Driver
10.9.1.0 - (1344872)).

[ERROR] Error while retrieving application interface
'Echo_0018dc21-9359-4063-9672-6ad15a24294d

javax.persistence.NoResultException: Query "SELECT p FROM
ApplicationInterface p WHERE p.interfaceID =:param0" selected no result,
but expected unique result.

at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.getSingleResult(QueryImpl.java:332)

at
org.apache.aiaravata.application.catalog.data.resources.AppInterfaceResource.get(AppInterfaceResource.java:122)

at
org.apache.aiaravata.application.catalog.data.impl.ApplicationInterfaceImpl.getApplicationInterface(ApplicationInterfaceImpl.java:269)

at
org.apache.airavata.api.server.handler.AiravataServerHandler.getAvailableAppInterfaceComputeResources(AiravataServerHandler.java:1657)

at
org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$Processor$getAvailableAppInterfaceComputeResources.getResult(Airavata.java:9709)

at
org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$Processor$getAvailableAppInterfaceComputeResources.getResult(Airavata.java:9693)

at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:39)

at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)

at
org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:225)

at

at

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

[ERROR] Id:Echo_0018dc21-9359-4063-9672-6ad15a24294d : Error while saving
compute resource...

org.airavata.appcatalog.cpi.AppCatalogException:
javax.persistence.NoResultException: Query "SELECT p FROM
ApplicationInterface p WHERE p.interfaceID =:param0" selected no result,
but expected unique result.

at
org.apache.aiaravata.application.catalog.data.impl.ApplicationInterfaceImpl.getApplicationInterface(ApplicationInterfaceImpl.java:272)

at
org.apache.airavata.api.server.handler.AiravataServerHandler.getAvailableAppInterfaceComputeResources(AiravataServerHandler.java:1657)

at
org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$Processor$getAvailableAppInterfaceComputeResources.getResult(Airavata.java:9709)

at
org.apache.airavata.api.Airavata$Processor$getAvailableAppInterfaceComputeResources.getResult(Airavata.java:9693)

at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:39)

at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)

at
org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:225)

at

at

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: javax.persistence.NoResultException: Query "SELECT p FROM
ApplicationInterface p WHERE p.interfaceID =:param0" selected no result,
but expected unique result.

at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.getSingleResult(QueryImpl.java:332)

at
org.apache.aiaravata.application.catalog.data.resources.AppInterfaceResource.get(AppInterfaceResource.java:122)

at
org.apache.aiaravata.application.catalog.data.impl.ApplicationInterfaceImpl.getApplicationInterface(ApplicationInterfaceImpl.java:269)

... 9 more

Client

API version is 0.14.0

AiravataSystemException(airavataErrorType:INTERNAL_ERROR, message:Error
while saving compute resource. More info :
javax.persistence.NoResultException: Query "SELECT p FROM
ApplicationInterface p WHERE p.interfaceID =:param0" selected no result,
but expected unique result.)

at
org.apache.airavata.client.samples.CreateLaunchExperiment.createEchoExperimentForTrestles(CreateLaunchExperiment.java:205)

at
org.apache.airavata.client.samples.CreateLaunchExperiment.createAndLaunchExp(CreateLaunchExperiment.java:98)

at
org.apache.airavata.client.samples.CreateLaunchExperiment.main(CreateLaunchExperiment.java:85)

at

at

at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:134)

[ERROR] Error occured while creating the experiment...

[ERROR] Error while connecting with server

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Chathuri,
>
> I could able to run samples using XBaya, But got the same issue what supun
> has mentioned in the XBaya console will work on that. Tag and source
> distribution build with clean repo.
>
> There is small change we need to do in README , In "How to test and run
> samples" section it says following,we need to replace this with correct
> instructions.
>
> * To walk through Airavata features, follow "Airavata in Five Minutes"
> tutorial at
> http://airavata.apache.org/documentation/tutorials/airavata-in-5-minutes.html
>
> * For intermediate level Airavata features, follow "Airavata in Ten
> Minutes" tutorial at
> http://airavata.apache.org/documentation/tutorials/airavata-in-10-minutes.html
>
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>>
>> Discussion thread for vote on Apache Airavata 0.14 release candidate.
>>
>> If you have any questions or feedback or to post results of validating the release,
please reply to this thread. Once you verify the release, please post your vote to the VOTE
thread.

>> For reference, the Apache release guide  - http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html
>>
>> Some tips to validate the release before you vote:
>>
>> * Download the binary version and run the XBaya Quick Start tutorial <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/XBAYA+Quick-Start+Tutorial>
as described in README
>> * Download the source files from compressed files and release tag and build (which
includes tests).
>> * Verify the distribution for the required LICENSE and NOTICE files
>> * Verify if all the staged files are signed and the signature is verifiable.
>> * Verify if the signing key in the project's KEYS file is hosted on a public server
>>
>> Thanks for your time in validating the release and voting,
>>
>> Chathuri
>> (On Behalf of Airavata PMC)
>>

> --
> Best Regards,