airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improvements to Experiment input data model in order to support Gaussian application
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 16:03:09 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Gaussian input file can provide environment requirement with the main input
file. For an example, %nprocshared which has the user defined process count
for that experiment and %mem  which provide the memory it require. There
are lots of command that user can provide with input file. In gaussian
input handler we need to parse this config lines and read the values set to
JobExecutionContext. This config template is specific to the Gaussian
application. Another application may have another set of configurations.
So this handler will be specific to the gaussian.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,