airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Modified dependencies
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:43:26 GMT
Hi Devs,

I have  changed the dependencies (mostly xml related) which are deployed in the final server
distribution. I have tested my changes with the BES based executions and they are running
fine. The server is also building fine with clean local repository. I am not sure whether
the changes will work with other providers, therefore I would ask you to try with them in
your test environments. Lets discuss if there are any run time issues.

Best Regards,

Shahbaz

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich