airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DiSCUSS] Hosted RabbitMQ Server for Airavata
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 21:26:58 GMT
We can start a qpid server during startup and use Rabbitmq java clients as
it is. When we do real production deployment we can deploy rabbitmq server
and disable qpid during startup. There is no big difference between
rabbitmq server and Qpid server when it comes to simple day to day usage.

Lahiru

--
Research Assistant
Science Gateways Group