airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shame...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.14 Release Dates
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:49:59 GMT
Hi Suresh et al,

Yes, It seems that new users are struggling with new improvements. I will
contribute sample which can use to register local applications like add ,
subtract , multiply etc ..  and local host as a compute resource. Here we
need to wrap above scripts with the airavata server. Then we can come up
with helpful documentation to run all things inside local host without any
issue.

Thanks,
Shameera.