airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.14 Release Dates
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 15:53:17 GMT
Hi Suresh,

We were able to successfully run echo application with GSISSH after
integrate app catalog. We are working on separate topic branch. Our topic
branch is not update with master, as master branch has few major commits on
it. Now we are working on merging those commits to our topic branch and get
it up to date with master which make us easier to merge it once we complete
the app catalog integration.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--