airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running the larvel-pga locally
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:52:49 GMT
Hi Nipurn,

You can find the code at https://github.com/scnakandala/is_samples. It
contains code for both basic user management and oauth based user
validation. What you may need to use is the remote-user-mgt code. The code
also contains sample test cases. If you can access the
PHP-Reference-Gateway code there also you can find usage of this code (
https://github.com/SciGaP/PHP-Reference-Gateway/blob/master/wsis_utilities.php
).

I having troubles configuring larvel. As Marlon mentioned what the what is
the ansible installation playbook that I can use for local development.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 12:08 AM, Nipurn Doshi <nidoshi@umail.iu.edu> wrote:

> Hi Supun,
>
> Suresh told me that you have built a user management client for pga. If
> you can send it to me, I can integrate that to the current Laravel-pga.
> Right now, Admin user values are hardcoded, we can remove that with the
> help of your client.
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
>
>> There is also an Ansible installation playbook in the works.
>>
>> Marlon
>>
>> On 11/24/14, 12:49 PM, Nipurn Doshi wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Laravel-PGA setup -
>>>
>>> 1) Make sure the php version >= 5.4
>>> 2) Open -
>>> https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-
>>> install-laravel-4-on-a-centos-6-vps
>>> and follow the steps for -
>>>
>>>     - Installing repositories
>>>     - If you do not have apache, php, mysql installed. run installation
>>>     steps for them too.
>>>     - Installing Composer
>>>

>>> 3) Run ' git clone https://github.com/SciGaP/laravel-pga.git pga ' in
>>> the
>>> desired location.
>>> 4) Change directory permissions of the storage folder with 'chmod 755 -R
>>> pga/app/storage '
>>> 5) update ./pga/app/libraries/userapi_config.ini
>>>               server-host = “”
>>>               server-port = “”
>>>
>>> 6) Update ./pga/app/libraries/wsis_config.ini
>>>              admin-username = "test@testphprg.scigap.org<mailto:
>>> test@testphprg.scigap.org>"
>>>              admin-password = "testadmin@scigap.org<mailto:
>>> testadmin@scigap.org>"
>>>              cafile-path = "/resources/security/idp_scigap_org.pem"
>>>
>>> 7) In httpd.conf, enable mod_rewrite module.
>>> 8) Run ' composer update ' in the root (pga) directory.

--
Thank you
Supun Nakandala