airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: applicationId used in createExperiment?
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 17:55:17 GMT
Hi Kenneth,

You need to provide application id when you create the experiment. When you
register application Interface, you will get a application interface id in
return. That's the application ID that you should set when you creating the
experiment. You do not need to set execution type. Unless you are running
an local job, you might need to set ComputationalResourceScheduling object
inside Experiment model with host id, project id and all the other
necessary information.