airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Lot of methods in Airavata API
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 19:04:19 GMT
Hi Devs,

Airavata API currently has lots of method since we have experiment related
methods, app catalog related methods and workflow related methods. With app
catalog, we have to add lots of methods related to child level objects
since these methods are needed if we want to come up with a UI for app
catalog.

For example, we recently added methods related to ResourceJobManager,
BatchQueue
etc (these API methods may not make much sense to all). Since Thrift does
not support multiplexing at the client level (PHP), we can't use that as
well. Is there a better way to manage such situation ?

Thanks,
Chathuri