airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <smarru.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.14 Release Dates
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:34:26 GMT
Hi All,

I briefly verified the current master on Friday but I ran into an issue with XBaya (but I
suspect it has to do something with my laptop), but looks like we are ready. How about we
put together a quick start tutorial and do a RC1 by Thursday?

Suresh

> On Nov 20, 2014, at 8:45 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Sounds good Chathuri. Lets proceed with the RC. I will start testing and post feedback.
>
> Suresh
>
> On Nov 20, 2014, at 12:25 PM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Suresh,
>>
>> We tested all the applications listed in http://test-drive.airavata.org/pga/public
and they all working fine now. I think we are good to do a RC now.

>> Thanks..
>> Chathuri
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> Hi Suresh,
>>
>> Our initial tests worked fine with the latest changes. We are planning to do more
tests pointing a test-drive(http://test-drive.airavata.org/PHP-Reference-Gateway/) instance
with latest changes.

>> Thanks..
>> Chathuri
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi Shameera, Chathuri,
>>
>> Seems like app catalog integration is stable now? Can we proceed with the RC?
>>
>> Suresh
>>
>> On Nov 10, 2014, at 9:53 AM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Suresh,
>>>
>>> We were able to successfully run echo application with GSISSH after integrate
app catalog. We are working on separate topic branch. Our topic branch is not update with
master, as master branch has few major commits on it. Now we are working on merging those
commits to our topic branch and get it up to date with master which make us easier to merge
it once we complete the app catalog integration.

>>> Thanks,
>>> Shameera.
>>>
>>> On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> Hi Suresh,
>>>
>>> We are still working on app catalog integration with GFac. It requires lot of
testing. We will try to finish it before friday.

>>> Thanks.
>>> Chathuri
>>>
>>> On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Since there are no objections, how about we get a RC out for 0.14 by end of this
week?

>>> The code is stable enough and we have enough new capabilities like bringing back
XBaya to a functional state to warrant a release.

>>> Suresh

trunk. Now that we are getting XBaya functional with thrift based API, how about we cut the
release sooner than later?

use thrift based app catalog instead.

Workflow Description in place of the XWF.