airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: access to wiki
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 17:41:45 GMT
Thanks, Sudhakar. Here's the link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Use+Cases

Marlon

On 11/25/14, 4:30 PM, Pamidighantam, Sudhakar V wrote:
> Some GridChem application queue submissions scripts are deposited in the Use Cases pages
in the wiki. Please see how these scripts are organized and come up with the sub types. Please
remember there were two layers of scripts above these ( between the user interface//services)
in GridChem case that were responsible for writing these scripts and some questions you may
have could be answered by those as well. Please let me know if you have any questions.

> Thanks,
> Sudhakar.
>

> On Nov 24, 2014, at 2:19 PM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
>
>> You should now have required permissions. Let me know if you have problems.
>>
>> Marlon
>>
>> On 11/24/14, 3:14 PM, Pamidighantam, Sudhakar V wrote:
>>> Yes. it is pamidigs.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Sudhakar.

and I'll give you the required permissions.

and gfac design/implementation and would need access to the wiki.