We need to approach merging of Workflow server slightly different. Methods like registerWorflow, getWorkflow etc need to be part of API server so client like Xbaya need to call them remotely. I am going to get rid of workflow server and merge methods to Airavata API server and handle launch in Orchestrator.

Thanks
Raminder

From: Shameera Rathnayaka [mailto:shameerainfo@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:56 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Separate Thrift services- Code restructure

+1 for merging Workflow service with Orchestrator,
we are not get any advantage by keeping those two as separate services.

Thanks,
Shameera.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com<mailto:raminderjsingh@gmail.com>> wrote:
I need to move workflow sever/client out out API server to remove extra dependencies on workflow model. I am going to move workflow server and client to orchestrator server and can get rid of server part as next step.

Thanks
Raminder