airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipurn Doshi <nido...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Reg: Airavata App Catalog functions missing
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:59:46 GMT
Hi,

I discussed with Chathuri and found that JobSubmissions are done with
respect to each type of Submission Protocol. But, even after using the
functions, I'm not able to receive all the values of the a specific
jobSubmissionInterface.

I would suggest two things -

   -  Functions like addSSHJobSubmissionDetails() which currently return a
   boolean value, should return a jobSubmissionInterfaceId which gets created.
   - AiravataClient class should have functions like
   getSSHSubmissionDetails( $jobSubmissionInterfaceId ) as, currently I am not
   able to get all the values being inserted by the user to be available to be
   edited/updated.

Without these additions, app catalog, will be incomplete as editing Job
Submission Interfaces and Data Movement Interfaces will not be possible.

--
-Sincerely,
Nipurn Doshi